The Taiwanese manufacturer MSI unveils a new mini-PC called Hetis H81 which offers the barebone format, that is to say, with components chosen by the user.

With dimensions of 33 x 9.4 x 32 cm for a volume of 10 liters, the MSI Hetis H81 mini-PC features a motherboard with socket LGA 1150 on which we can place a Intel Pentium Core i5, Core i3, and Core i7 Haswell generation and DDR3 with two slots which may be considered up to 16 GB of RAM.

A 3.5-inch bay and a 5.25-inch bay allows a hard drive or SSD and a DVD burner or a Blu-ray player. PCI-Express and PCI slots will allow the use of a dedicated graphics card (instead of the Intel HD integrated solution) and a solution for Wi-Fi wireless network.

MSI Hetis H81 Barebone PC

At the external connections it includes a Gigabit Ethernet port, VGA/HDMI/DVI port, headphone jacks/microphone, eSATA port, two Com port, two PS/2 ports, four USB 2.0 ports and two USB 3.0 ports .

With this miniPC, MSI target companies, primarily in commercial activities where small size is welcome (reception hotel, gas station, supermarket, etc..). But we can also find a place for this mini-pc at home as a PC desktop if we want to.

Prices have not been disclosed yet.