Thread: Get Rs. 50 talktime by signing up for Facebook via mobile

Get Rs. 50 talktime by signing up for Facebook via mobile

One can now get Rs. 50 talk time by signing up for Facebook via mobile. This scheme is for new users, they just have to visit m.facebook.com/tt and register for the free talk time. They can refer to others for joining Facebook and get 50 talk time benefits when they sign up. One of the very interesting things about this scheme is that new user does not require an e-mail address for signing up formalities, they just have to enter their mobile phone number and talk time will be credited in their account within 3 days.

According to sources number of Indian users accessing Facebook via mobile is increasing rapidly each year and India has second largest Facebook population as well. This new scheme will surely increase Facebook's popularity but on the other hand it might evoke people to create fake account just to get the talk time.

Re: Get Rs. 50 talktime by signing up for Facebook via mobile

Why no scheme for Pc users ???

Anyways this scheme will surely provoke all old users to create new fake account for the sake of talk time. Sources say that there are 100 million fake Facebook account already and such trending schemes will surely double this number within a year.

100 million fake Facebook account ……… I am quite sure there might be many more. Facebook had recently revealed that they have 1 billion members, so considering that there might be at least 30 percent fake accounts. I have lots of friends and all of them have more than one account.

How many you have ???

I have a doubt!!!!!!!!

I want to know if this scheme is applied for all Network providers in India or it’s for few?? I mean the one who might have tied up with Facebook to support this scheme??? I am not able to find any relevant information regarding this. I am loop mobile users , please let me know if you have any idea about the network provider list.

Facebook has not yet revealed any information regrading the Telecom operators they might have tied up but i will surely post back as soon as i get any update on that.