Thread: Angry Birds Star Wars release date confirmed

Angry Birds Star Wars release date confirmed

A couple of weeks ago, rumors where rolling out that Rovio will merge Angry Birds and Star Wars and come up with "Angry Birds Star Wars" . However, this wasn’t a rumor at all, Rovio has confirmed that they are working on Angry Birds Star Wars and they will release it on November 8. They have posted a short trailer as well, this time birds and pigs will be have personality similar to characters in Star Wars saga. Like recently launched Angry Birds Space, this game will have planets from Star Wars universe. These planets will have different gravitational fields and environmental conditions.

Other than this Rovio will launch Angry Birds Star Wars toys in partnership with Hasbro. They will launch figurines, plush dolls, play sets and new version of Jenga. They have also collaborated with Rubie's – A costume designing company for creating Halloween costumes. Those Halloween costumes will be based on Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia, Darth Vader, and a Stormtrooper.

Angry Birds Star Wars will release for iOS, Android, Kindle Fire, Mac, PC,Windows 8, and Windows Phone 8. You all can check out the short trailer posted by Rovio here.

Re: Angry Birds Star Wars release date confirmed

I was quite sure that it was not a rumor. I knew that they will come up with Angry Birds Star Wars. My little cousins are already eating my head to get Angry Birds Star Wars toys for them. I am just waiting for the game and they are waiting for the toys.

They will surely get good response from the mob for their soft toys.

I have checked out some images of their Halloween costumes as well, I’ll get them this