Thread: Zite News Reader App released for Windows phone

Zite News Reader App released for Windows phone

Zite News Reader App which was one of the most popular news reading applications on iOS and Android has been released for Windows phone and is available at Windows Phone Marketplace. It has been designed for giving a better news reading experience, it is a very uncluttered way of getting latest news. Once can simply select subjects and topics according to their interest and desire, it will get the best stories from the best sources rather than letting you select individual sources. This app will be using than 2,000 categories for displaying articles and will let you like and dislike the articles that will be shown, which on the other hand will refine the search for as per ones preference. Zite News Reader App is compatible with Windows Phone 7.5 or higher versions.

For using the app one can use Zite account or login with their Twitter or Google Reader accounts. One can easily select the section they want the app to show while checking the news. After logging in the app you will be shown top stories, where one story will be cover with other successive stories at the right. The scrolling is from top to bottom and not sideways which is a bit inconsistent, there won’t be any apps for distracting you and you will be presented with full version of story that you might have selected. One will be having the option of like/ dislike and sharing on social networks.

Re: Zite News Reader App released for Windows phone

I have tried that out but it’s not showing my favorite feeds ones I login with Twitter account, I don’t think I am missing anything, just wanted to know if you or anyone has come across their favorite feeds after login with Twitter account. Overall the app I good and I really like it.