Thread: Xage M738 speed - Low Cost mobile phone Launched in India

Xage M738 speed - Low Cost mobile phone Launched in India

Xage M738 Speed a low cost mobile phone which has Dual SIM feature has been launched in India by Xage Communication India Pvt. Ltd. The cost of this mobile phone is Rs. 2999/-
    Xage M738 Speed comes with 2.8 inch touchscreen display and is categorized under bar phone. The manufacturers claim that it has battery that can provide talk-time of up to 6 Hours to the user; it is equipped with 2 megapixel camera on the back side of the body and also has a front camera. The rear camera also comes with flash. Other feature of this mobile phone includes MP3 player, FM Radio and voice recording. This phone will have in-built memory of 128 MB. The total memory of Xage M738 Speed can be expanded up to 8 GB as memory slot has been provided. It can be connected with help of features like GPRS, Bluetooth and USB port. It will be available in three color schemes; Black & Red, Black & Orange and White & Blue.

Re: Xage M738 speed - Low Cost mobile phone Launched in India

Wow, it is a nice mobile phone that is being released in Indian market. I think that it will give a stiff competition to all the top fleet brands that manufacture mobile phone in Indian market. I remember that some months back Samsung had released a similar mobile phone by name Samsung Champ which too had all the features similar to Xage M738 Speed. But still Xthis mobile phone seems less expensive and better than Samsung Champ. I haven’t seen any demonstration of Xage M739 mobile anywhere, but I expect it to be the best in its price range.