Thread: Download Call Of Duty Elite Companion App from Android Market

Download Call Of Duty Elite Companion App from Android Market

It’s a great news for all the android users. The Call Of Duty Elite Companion App is now available in android market and all the android users can download that application for free from Android Market. The iOS version of this application was already available for the Apple users and now even android users can benefit from it.

Android users will now get the ability to check their rankings, achievements and scores in the game. They also can customize their loadouts directly from their Android Smartphone and it will be available once they get back to the console.

This application launched by Activision started gathering some problems during the launch with some users complaining that some features do not work on android platform. Although Activision will quickly rectify this bugs and will immediately send an update to the android market. So all those who are big fans of Call of Duty can now get the game directly from the android market.

Re: Download Call Of Duty Elite Companion App from Android Market

Ok, that's a great news that you have shared over here, i will be a android user soon and i have been abig fan of this game. So it would be interesting to have this game on my phone. Well a bit worry to see some bugs still not worked out. Hopefully it does gets worked out soon.