Thread: Samsung soon going to provide 46 Inch Transparent Window LCD

Samsung soon going to provide 46 Inch Transparent Window LCD

After showcasing its 46-inch transparent display at the recently held CES 2012. Samsung has now started with the production of the 46 Inch Transparent Window LCD.

This 46 Inch Transparent Window LCD can be served for variety of purposes such as exhibition displays to subway platform doors, electronic signs and many more.

It will be having a transparent display and will come with a resolution of 1366 x 768 pixels and contrast ratio of 4500:1. That will give you transparency of around 15 to 20 percent.

With the announcement of 22 inch transparent window lcd some weeks ago and now the 46 inch model. We can expect some more announcements from Samsung in these coming days.

Re: Samsung soon going to provide 46 Inch Transparent Window LCD

A number of notebooks with transparent displays were also the highlight of the CES 2012 but what about them are they going to be launched as well? This LCD looks nice but i am sure that it is going to be very pricey for sure. It would not be useful for the household but surely would do very well in the public places. Any idea when it is going to be launched?

Re: Samsung soon going to provide 46 Inch Transparent Window LCD

Quote Originally Posted by Manideepa View Post
    A number of notebooks with transparent displays were also the highlight of the CES 2012 but what about them are they going to be launched as well? This LCD looks nice but i am sure that it is going to be very pricey for sure. It would not be useful for the household but surely would do very well in the public places. Any idea when it is going to be launched?
    Since it has gone for the production now. I think it will be available in the coming few months. Well its too early to expect this new LCD to come in our hands that would not be the right thing to do. So just wait for few months, in case if i get any news about this i will surely post it out here. Do check that out.