Thread: Two New Android Tablets Launched by Epesitec

Two New Android Tablets Launched by Epesitec

Hello guys I was searching about the new android tablets and I found the following news. Epesitec Company is going to launch two new android tablets with the some extraordinary features. Basically these two tablets are similar but with the only one key difference. Both tablets have 7 inch screen which including android 2.3 operating system. And even both are having 512 MB ram and with the 4 GB of flash storage. And you can expand it to 32 GB. And even the processor is of 1.2 Ghz in the company of PowerVR Series 5 graphics. Both models have 3 Megapixel of camera. And even it is having Bluetooth. And some other features are like wifi, usb port and analog TV outputs. This both will come by 1st November 2011.

re: Two New Android Tablets Launched by Epesitec

Hello it’s really nice information but do you have any idea about the price of these two phones. If it’s having some great features then I will really think to pay money for it. Please share some more information about it.

re: Two New Android Tablets Launched by Epesitec

You will get the E516 tablet which is having 3G connectivity for $249. And for another model E515 which comes with the wifi tablet will get you around $189. This is only what I know about it. As soon as I am getting any other useful information about it then I will post back here.