Thread: Zynga Launches CityVille+ As Its First Google+ Game

Zynga Launches CityVille+ As Its First Google+ Game

Hello guys, one good news for all of you. Yesterday I was surfing on a net and I found the following news about the zynga games on a google +. Yes guys Zynga Launches CityVille+ As Its First Google+ Game. In the company of Google+ user base predictable at in excess of 43 million is will be interesting to perceive how CityVille+ is recognize through Google+ users. Still though Rovio’s Angry Birds hasn’t up till now launched on Facebook, is at the moment claiming to be the majority admired game on Google+.

Zynga explains:
    “CityVille grew to become our largest game on Facebook, so naturally we wanted to “build” a presence for it on Google+. Ultimately, we want to make our games accessible to everyone, everywhere – no matter where they play or what platform they play on.”

Re: Zynga Launches CityVille+ As Its First Google+ Game

Hi it’s really great news. But I don’t understand why google + is following facebook strategies. I think they have to include something new with their site. I didn’t get any different between these two sites. Let’s see what’s new they are going to include.

Re: Zynga Launches CityVille+ As Its First Google+ Game

Hello according to your comment I tried to find about this on google and on zynga site I read that CityVille produce to turn out to be zynga largest game resting on Facebook, as a result naturally we required toward “build” a attendance in favor of it on top of Google+. At the end of the day, we would like to make our games easy to find to to one and all, all over the place – no matter where they play or what proposal they play on.