Thread: Google Launches Page Speed Online - A Website Performance Report Generator

Google Launches Page Speed Online - A Website Performance Report Generator

With Page Speed ​​Online, Google offers webmasters an analysis of the speed at which their websites is displayed, and thus provides optimization solutions.

Google is very picky about the speed of Web pages, data that influence even referencing sites on its search engine: a good reason to try to optimize this crucial step, although this is not always easy to know how.

Speed ​​is a project page straight out of Google Labs, which analyzes a few seconds the speed at which displays a Web address that provides targeted and subsequent advice to overcome any problems encountered with different priorities: high, medium, and weak.

The peculiarity of the tool, besides the fact that it is based on important criteria for Google is that it allows testing mobile sites in addition to the standard sites. Go to page "Page Speed ​​Online" to experience this new service.

Re: Google Launches Page Speed Online - A Website Performance Report Generator

Optimize the loading time of pages, ok, but change the page rank sites based on this criterion, this seems counterproductive.

SEO, what is it then? Instead, give me sites with content about the keywords I typed in my search, and not to seek a site "faster" (even if it is a definite plus).