Thread: Full Value 3G Combo Plans by BSNL

Full Value 3G Combo Plans by BSNL

After Triggering price war in the 3G Mobile and Data service by most affordable Unlimited 3G Data Plan, Pan India 3G mobile service operator Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd (BSNL) today announced the launch of four super attractive new combo plans for its Postpaid and Prepaid 3G mobile service users across all the telecom circles.

In an attempt to provide greater benefits to the 3G mobile service users, the all new Anytime Anywhere 3G Call and Data Usage Combo Plans works best for mobile phone users who need both 3G voice, Video and high-speed data connectivity. The plan offers customers a combination of Voice minutes, SMS and 3G data usage, with Full Value of Money as well as simplicity & transparency in both Postpaid and Prepaid.

The New 3G combo Plans of Rs. 300 provides 300 MB 3G Data, 300 Voice call(Local/STD), 300 SMS and 30 Free Local Video Calls. The other plans of Rs. 500, Rs. 1000 and Rs. 2000 also bundalled with Full Value over Data Voice, SMS and Video callings.

Empty Mind is a Worshop of Devil

Re: Full Value 3G Combo Plans by BSNL

Well I have activated a 3g combo plan from BSNL on my post paid connection and the thing here is that after the usage of 3oo MB the connection should remain active but it is not. Actually I am enjoying the 300 MB free usage plan per month but the thing is the after completing the usage instead of charging me they are deactivating the services. I am really annoyed with this behavior of them and don’t know what to do next. Please help!