Thread: World’s thinnest laptop: LG Xnote P210

World’s thinnest laptop: LG Xnote P210

According to information provided by the Korean manufacturer, this framework allowed the adaptation of a 12.5-inch screen in the same space occupied by a 11.6-inch screen without affecting the functions or portability. This means that LG has created his laptop around an Intel Core i5 470UM of 1.33 GHz that is specially designed for use in ultra-portable computers, offering outlets for low power consumption and lower heat level. Although it is a dual-core chip, this processor provides proprietary technology Intel Hyper Threading which allows up to four threads running simultaneously. Moreover, the Turbo Boost technology allows the processor to run at 1.86 GHz, according to the application running. In addition, LG has equipped the P210 laptop with a memory of 4 GB DDR3 RAM, a hard drive with 320 GB HD Intel graphics. LG Xnote P210 notebook with 12.5-inch screen that corresponds to the size of a 11.6-inch netbooks and a lot of power still has so installed, that you really only asks how long he holds battery well. LG XNote with the P210 but we just brought to ponder, for it is not just a nice thin body and the screen was used, but also an Intel Core i5 470UM 1.33 Ghz-1, 86GHz clock. These DDR3 RAM and 320GB hard drive 4GB enable fast work a few kilograms divided.

The LG Xnote P210 is more than just a curiosity, it has the virtues of a notebook combined with the power and stability of a traditional computer. A 12-screen, 5 inches could indicate that we find somewhat lower, but keeping an eye on the Technical Specifications find that the new handset from LG has a dual-core processor Core i5-470UM, offering a yield of 1, 33 and 1.86 GHz, 4 GB RAM, 320 GB hard drive. The computer has an operating system Windows 7 Home Premium and like many of the products on which we reported in recent days, the first launch is scheduled in South Korea. His price will not exceed 900 dollars. I am always excited to read that "the world's most XXX" and in this case is no exception. The team stars in this categorical statement today is the LG Xnote P210, a 12.5 inch laptop whose manufacturer claims that the frame has "the world's finest." We know you're tempted to categorize it as a netbook, given their actions. However, this skinny kid with decent heavyweight figures: dual-core processor Core i5-470UM, offering a yield between 1.33 and 1.86 GHz, 4 GB RAM, 320 GB hard drive. All this with a backlit LED screen and we have no data except that it is "HD".

Re: World’s thinnest laptop: LG Xnote P210

Well the information shared was really helpful and I was able to capture the majority of detailed information due to this and I was able to get an idea regarding laptop which helped me to compare this one with the others.