Thread: Windows Live Messenger 2011 up with Game Tab

mikey Guest

Windows Live Messenger 2011 up with Game Tab

A new tab called Games has just made its appearance in Windows Live Messenger 2011. Promotion opportunities for casual games and social context within Messenger.

The Redmond company announced the deployment of Microsoft Game Hub for users who like to relax by playing casual games and more importantly with a touch of social interaction. This is particularly why there are now a Games tab in normal view of Windows Live Messenger 2011.

The arrival in the instant messaging client key already several countries including France, even if the games themselves are concerned only available in English. The games will also be available through MSN Games and Bing Games (for English-speaking markets).

Windows Live Messenger, sixty games are offered. Microsoft has partnered with several partners including CrowdStar, the third largest developer of social games on Facebook and behind Zynga sentences.

Microsoft says that centralizes all the games tab fun activity on Messenger in a view where you can connect with Facebook friends and Messenger, to add casual games social elements like the scoreboard, flow Friend and updates of game it is also possible to play with a friend during a video conversation.

According to Microsoft, who cites a Nielsen study, the U.S. half of Internet users play online (99 million users). Facebook, 200 million users to play social games.

Re: Windows Live Messenger 2011 up with Game Tab

Well for me Mozilla also provides the best tab of games I mean if I am playing the Farmville game on Facebook and if the Zynga toolbar is loaded on the same than it will inform me the harvesting and seeding time that is nothing but the latest updates regarding the game on my system. I am using Firefox from long back and it is proving really helpful to me.