Thread: Nude Photograph by Google Street View

Nude Photograph by Google Street View

Photographed naked in his garden by Google Street View, a Finnish complaint.

It's a funny story that just happened to a man residing in Raahe, Finland. Indeed, it was noticed with amazement that he had been photographed without her knowledge by photographers from Google Street View.

To recall, appeared in the United States in March 2007, the Street View feature Google Maps has published tens of millions of photographs taken at ground level for several cities and countries around the world. Street View is thus available for many countries like USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Taiwan, United Kingdom, the Czech Republic, the Netherlands, Italy, Switzerland , Portugal, Spain, France, or Finland.

Regarding the Finnish what he immediately complained, complaint found admissible by a judge. it will therefore have to say if Google has infringed or not the intimacy of the private individual.

Say that the sight of the last photograph above, it is reasonable to think so! Note that these photographs are now more accessible.

Remember that Street View is usually implemented its policy with the usual blur faces and license plates of vehicles as a means to report promptly any content deemed inappropriate. But even with these measures, the arrival of Street View has often been heckled for the sake of respect of privacy and a country like Greece for example does not yet hear about it.

Empty Mind is a Worshop of Devil

Re: Nude Photograph by Google Street View

Later on in July 2010, they have even showed a boy in nude mode. Well, i think now there is no more such photograph available on Google Streatview. They have implemented and improved their policy. They are not even showing the number plates of vehicles for security purposes.