Thread: Generic Non-PnP Monitor, Emprex LM-1904

Generic Non-PnP Monitor, Emprex LM-1904

My system is having Emprex LM-1904 Widescreen TFT Monitor and i have recently installed NVIDIA Geforce 8500 GT. Since installing it i am facing weird issues with screen resolution. 1440x900 res is not fitting the screen, 'Auto Adjust' is pushing some part of the screen off the monitor. I have tried out all possible resolution but i am not able to get a full screen display, either screen runs off the monitor or doesn't fit leaving black spaces at sides. Any ideas what might be wrong?

Have you tried using monitor front panel controls for adjusting size, if not then try it out and see if you are able to get full screen display without any further issues. If that doesn't help then try installing latest driver for your NVIDIA Geforce 8500 GT from its official size and check out if that's helping.

Re: Generic Non-PnP Monitor, Emprex LM-1904

I have tried out all those things, i have gone through every possible settings that i came across in monitor front panel but no luck. None of the settings are helping me out, other than this i have already installed latest driver for my video card and have tried out uninstalling it and reinstalling it a couple of times as well but no luck yet. I have tweaked about the same in some other forums and people have suggested me to download latest Emprex driver for my monitor but i am not able to find it anywhere. Can you help me out finding it or is there anything i can try out hence forth?

Re: Generic Non-PnP Monitor, Emprex LM-1904

Even i am not able to find out Emprex driver for my LM-2202 Flat panel monitor, i am running in to similar issues and my monitor didn't with driver disk. I have checked out for the driver over the web and have come across some site mentioning that they are having it but either they want me to buy it or their link is broken. I am not able to find a link from where i can download it. Let me know if you come across any, i will continue my search and will post back if i find it.

Did you all checked out at manufacturer site? if not then check out there, if you dont find it there then i dont think you will be able to get it from any other link or site. Go through the manual and see if they have mentioned any site from where you can download their product driver.