Thread: Free software to transfer music and video between iPod nano/Touch and Computer

Free software to transfer music and video between iPod nano/Touch and Computer

I found a simple and free utility that can help you to copy media files from your iPod Nano and iPod Touch to PC. For Apple devices we can do nothing without using iTunes. But this tools simply help you to get the files from your Apple device to PC. It is called as Free iPod Music Transfer. The tool can be downloaded from web. It is a nice software that provides you a simple interface to get the video files. There is no need to struggle with iTunes.

I had tested the software provided by you. It works really very nicely. I want to ask one more thing regarding this. Is it possible to use the same software for taking data backup. I am talking about both audio and video files here. I am not quiet sure about the stuff. I checked all the options in that but nothing was found. I am looking for some software which is capable of converting a DVD video to iPod video at a high speed with the best quality output. The tool that I use tools quiet a long time for conversion. The last tool that I had used was Daniusoft DVD to iPod Suite. This is another convertor which allows to convert any video to iPod video. Now conversion is fine, but the tool does not offer a option to share the same with my friends. I am desperately looking for this solution where I can simply manage to share. And what about the song library. Is there a way to share or transfer that also.

iTunes is a bit complicated for me to understand. It is best for sync but there is no cooler option to convert the same using some kind of freeware tool. I will recommend you to find a good iPod transfer based on the quality and things you have to look on. I am listing here some of the most required one. First a easy to use convertor that can allow you to copy all iPod contents to PC. The software much support all kind of iPods. It must not be limited to single device only. Daniusoft offers a Digital Media Converter that allows you to convert any dvd video file into a readable ipod format. The list of supportable formats can be found in the software specs easily.

re: Free software to transfer music and video between iPod nano/Touch and Computer

I am doing a job of song recorder and converter in a shop. In there most of the people come for free music or rock videos and they make sense because now a day’s youth likes these types of songs and fast music, So, wondering if you provide me some links from where I can get selective free music videos songs.
    Last edited by Maqbool; 25-07-2011 at 05:15 PM. Reason: External links not allowed

re: Free software to transfer music and video between iPod nano/Touch and Computer

I cant see the link. Where is it?

Quote Originally Posted by claireaban1989 View Post
    I cant see the link. Where is it?
    The links might have been removed because it was not genuine. In any case, if you want such software to transfer music and video between iPod nano/Touch and Computer then there are many software available for same such as the Daniusoft iTransfer which is an amazing iPod music transfer and iPod Video transfer that can easily transfer music Video from iPod back to iTunes to rebuild your iTunes library or PC local for backup and transfer music

Once such tool for transferring music and video between iPod nano and pc would be Podcast to iPod. You just have to use iTunes to download podcast and sync to iPod as syncing music. But I prefer MyPodder to download and transfer podcast to iPod. MyPodder is freeware, a cross platform program for downloading podcasts directly to your MP3 players. Hope that helps anyone out.

RudolfBaker Guest

Re: Free software to transfer music and video between iPod nano/Touch and Computer

You can use iCloud Backup to back up your previous device and then restore the backup to a new device. Your saved messages, email accounts, photos, notes, and other personal settings will be transferred to your new device.
    1. Go to Settings > iCloud > Storage & Backup.
    2. Turn on iCloud Backup.
    3. Tap Back Up Now.
    4. Wait until the backup finishes. How long it will take depends on how big the backup is and how fast your Internet connection is.
    5. Choose Restore from iCloud Backup from the new one.
    6. Enter your Apple ID and password.
    7. Choose the backup of your old device and tap Restore. Wait until the device finishes restoring from the backup.

Re: Free software to transfer music and video between iPod nano/Touch and Computer

It works! but... what's wrong with the ban?
    You may read this guide to get further support: How to Transfer Music from iPod to Computer