Thread: need drivers for Canon LBP-1120 for Vista Ulimate 64 bit

need drivers for Canon LBP-1120 for Vista Ulimate 64 bit

I am looking for some drivers here for Canon LBP-1120. My system has Windows Vista 64bit on the same. I had just bought this new printer and now when I try to install I am facing a problem. My system is not detecting it properly. I can still see it as a unknown device in Device Manager. I tried using the disc that I got with the printer but still the problem lies the same. Can anyone here help me to fix the problem I am facing. I hope there will be some easy option available by which I can make the printer work.

For that you have to go on the official website of Canon and download a fresh drivers for the same. Depending on the type of system you have you can download proper driver version and install the same in your pc. I think that will be simply great to fix the problem you are facing. Just get the fresh drivers and that's all. The issue will be resolved. It is essential that you get 64bit driver for the same. It is also possible to install the driver manually. If the download does not work then go with manual installation of printer.

Re: need drivers for Canon LBP-1120 for Vista Ulimate 64 bit

I am giving you a direct link to download the drivers. Just click on the same and choose the operating system. There is specific 64bit driver available for this printer. You can just get Windows Vista drivers and install them in your system. If that does not work then the second option left is to install driver through Windows Update. This works most of the time. In Device Manager you can try adding the printer through Windows Update. Just right click on it and choose Update. And let Windows find the drivers for the same.

Re: need drivers for Canon LBP-1120 for Vista Ulimate 64 bit

There are two possible ways to get fresh drivers for this printer. First adding the driver Manually. You need internet connection for the same. You add the printer manually through Devices and Printer. Go in that and click on Add Printer. Click on Next and choose the hardware, printer manufacturer, series and model. Windows will fetch the drivers and install it in your system. This is the manual method. The second option is using a Driver Updater software. There are ample of them available. This tools are easy to find any kind of outdated drivers and works really well.