Thread: Atbroker.exe "application failed to initialize properly" on remote desktop to vista

Atbroker.exe "application failed to initialize properly" on remote desktop to vista

I a having a laptop which has Windows Vista RTM on the same. I am here trying to configure remote connectivity. But that does not looks to be working fine. When I try to configure remote setup I am getting a error "Atbroker.exe application failed to initialize properly". Can anyone tell me what is this error about. How can I get rid of the same. I tried to reboot my system and reconfigure the settings but still it is not working. A number of time my system keeps on freezing.

Re: Atbroker.exe "application failed to initialize properly" on remote desktop to vista

The issue lies with an faulty application. To get rid of the problem you will have to first fix the application and then you can go with any other changes. The application atbroker.exe is associated with remote desktop connectivity. It is recommended that you must install the most latest patches and updates in your system to get rid of the problem you are facing. You can collect the same via windows update. I am sure that will be more easier for you to fix the problem you are facing.