Thread: Vista Ultimate User - Where is DreamScape Extra??

Vista Ultimate User - Where is DreamScape Extra??

I have a Windows Vista laptop with me. I am using the Ultimate edition here. I downloaded the beta edition from the web but I am not able to find DreamScape on the same. I had checked on web and found this would be the part of vista. But it is not available. Does it is being released separately. If yes then from where I can download it and test it. I just want to know what all new things it is going to add in Vista and how it is going to really work.

Re: Vista Ultimate User - Where is DreamScape Extra??

It suppose to be in Vista. It is the new visual effect of Vista and it needs appropriate video memory to run. If your system is old and is low on video memory then you will face this kind of issue. But there are some .exe file which is available on the web. You can download the same and install it in your pc. I am sure that will be more helpful for you to fix the problem you are facing. Just download that and test back. But ensure that your system has the most updated drivers.

Re: Vista Ultimate User - Where is DreamScape Extra??

I got a Dreamscape activator from web. It is a exe file. I had download a demo of the same from web and used it on my pc. It worked. But it is extremely slow. I had seen that my system resource usage has just increased after installing the same. But when I removed that the system went back to normal. There is no issue with the same. It is essential that you must have good memory in your system to make it work or else you will get a slow system problem.

You can also do that by some third party tool. There are different editions of Vista which has that I think. There is a website available on the web that offers you to download the effects and themes based on that. But it really slows down the pc. Those system which are new and has a better hardware config, this thing works really well. There is no issue at all. You can still download the same and test that in your pc. I am sure that will be more easy for you to fix the issue.

Dreamscene is nothing it just adds a animated desktop on your pc. So that is why it is resource intensive. It can make your pc perform slower is you have low physical memory. It is recommended for those system which has graphic card. It works simply great on the same. It is available separately for download. You can simply download and test the same. I think that would be enough to fix the issue.