Thread: Dreamweaver APPCRASH in ntdll.dll

Dreamweaver APPCRASH in ntdll.dll

I am facing a bit issue with Dreamweaver. It is just crashing while using the same. I am getting a error on the same which is associated with some dll file. The error that I am getting on my screen is ntdll.dll. The installation here works fine. But when I try to launch the same I am getting a ntdll.dll crash error. This keeps on appearing every time on the screen. Where can I find this file. If anyone can tell me the location then I can manually replace it.

What is the version of Dreamweaver you are using. This kind of issue appear if the setup files are not proper. You have to run the setup back again or simply download and install the most latest version of Dreamweaver on your pc. That will be more helpful I think. Appcrash is one of the most common bug with the application. I am using a more updated version here which looks to be working fine. Just try to get a fresh update and then check back.

I too think the problem lies with the setup. You have to check what edition of Dreamweaver is installed on your pc. Is it a 32bit or 64bit. Or else you will keep on getting the problem. There is nothing you can do here to fix the problem. I got the issue when I had upgraded to Vista over XP. But when I performed a clean installation back by formatting everything it started working. There is no problem with the same.