Thread: Strange game type music on PC

Strange game type music on PC

Hi guys,

OK, this is strange, but I don't know where else to ask the question, about two weeks ago my updater asked me to give permission to update JAVA, "or so I thought", after clicking allow, I quickly realised it wasn't java, I have no idea what it was, I tried to stop the update but couldn't, I without thinking straight shut down the computer.

Ever since I have this, what I can only describe as a game sound plays on my computer, it sounds like swords hitting each other and a door closing, then there a type of drum roll..... as close as I can describe,

I am not computer literate but did run AVG pro and Anti Malware on the computer for past few days, still there, I tried to find a hidden game playing, cant find one,

Now the strange part of this, I have the computer speakers turned of, as are the secondary speaker, and ITS STILL THERE...!!!

At my witts end, its annoying and im now convinced there's some virus or trojan working away on my hard drive and I cant find it, the noise is incredibility annoying also.

Please help

Re: Strange game type music on PC

It might be a problem of virus I think, or some adverts playing in the back. Have you tried to do a system restore to a previous state when everything was fine? Which operating system do you have? Do you have any themes set? Try going back to Windows defaults. Let us know what happens after doing all this things.

Thank you Sinod,

I tried the system restore, but for some reason my computer wont do that, it keeps coming back with Error messages.

Tha

Alright, the first thing you need to do is isolate exactly where the noise is coming from. Completely unplug your speakers from your computer and see if the noise still persists. Do you have anything electronic that uses a wireless signal around your Speakers? Move them away from the speakers. Sometimes the Wireless signals mess with the sound things.

Hi

I have the speakers plugged out, they are not bluetooth but the noise has not come in since, but it can go for hours without making it then every 10 minutes for the night..!

Thank you so much for all your tips, Im glad you stopped by to help, maybe you may be able to help me find it eventually..

Thanks

Teresa