Thread: When I Startup Vista All of my programs say "(Program Name) has stopped working" HELP!!!!

When I Startup Vista All of my programs say "(Program Name) has stopped working" HELP!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once i logon to my vista user account on my laptop all of my programs stop working. I will attach a pdf file of what i see! I cant use certain programs like paint and notpad and others... PLEASE HELP!! I think this all started when I saterted to see the reliability metris analysis calculation error alot...i just started seeing that one and now i get the errors in the link below

also check here to see the screen i get when i log on...(the uploader said this was a big file so i couldnt upload) take a look thanks alot.

-----update i cannot upload this picture of what happening so i will type all the messages i get...

i get the
    "Desktop windows manager has stopped working"
    "msftstp.exe has stopped working"
    "windows command processor has stopped working" (5 times)
    "microsoft sync center has stopped working"

AND THE LAST ONE IS ATTACHED AS A PDF FILE

PLEASE HELP FAST THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Re: When I Startup Vista All of my programs say "(Program Name) has stopped working" HELP!!!!

Well here I want you to install the latest antivirus on your system and scan the whole system I am sure that once the scanning is done then if there are any viruses on the same then you will definitely able to resolve this issue and if scanning doesn’t help then you need to uninstall the windows vista from your system and then again install the same I hope that reinstalling the operating system will help you in this case.