Thread: Fatal System Error

rickerd6 Guest

Fatal System Error

Hello, each time I try to log in to either of the user names on my vista the computer crashes. I am able to get into safe mode without it crashing but I don't know what i can do (if there is anything) to fix the problem. It wont let me get onto the internet or do a system restore while I'm in safe mode. I am currently using my mom's mac trying to find a solution to this problem. Here is what it says after a crash:

STOP: c000021a {Fatal System Error}
    The NT Initial Command Process system process terminated unexpectedly with a status of 0xc0000001 (0x00000000 0x00000000). The system has been shut down.

Collecting data for crash dump ...
    Initializing disk for crash dump ...
    Beginning dump of physical memory.
    Dumping physical memory to disk: 100
    Physical memory dump complete.
    Contact your system admin or technical support group for further assistance.

If anyone can help me fix this please let me know i'll be very grateful for any help I can get.

Spirit Guest

Re: Fatal System Error

Boot into Safe Mode and use a System Restore to a point prior to this starting.

seymour Guest

Try following the instructions here:
    http://www.errorbank.com/stop-c00002...-error-28.html

and good luck, looks like a tough one!

The issue occur due to unstable application or program in your system. You have to re-install the same to find out a proper solution. The issue is also associated with Windows NT. I am giving you a link of Microsoft KB article which has complete steps to resolve the problem. But remember that to fix this thing you will have to edit windows registry. It is quiet important that you must backup windows registry before moving ahead. So that if there is any additional issue you can restore it easily.

Error Message: Stop c000021a {Fatal System Error} The Session Manager Initialization System Process...

You will have to repair your boot to resolve the issue. You can use Windows DVD for the same. The best thing you can do here is simply re-install the operating system back again. This will fix the problem. Go ahead with taking data backup first and then only go ahead with the re-installation process or else it is not going to work. Before that you can do one more thing. You can run a Anti-Malware tool that will checkout for internal infection and wipe it out. At this stage it is always better to run a bootable cd. You can run AVG bootable CD which will wipe out malware from the system.