Thread: Looking for full version of Muvee Autoproducer 6

Looking for full version of Muvee Autoproducer 6

I have a Hp Pavillion DV 6000 system with Windows Vista installed on it. I purchased Muvee Autoproducer 6 software. I am trying to install that but it is not working. There are many things I had tried, but the setup does not work at all. I am not sure about Vista compatibility but there is some kind of serious bug with the software due to which I am getting this problem. I had dispatched a mail to HP and Muvee to find issue behind that. But yet not reply is received. Is there anyone who can help me here. Thanks.

There is a official forum of Muvee support that can help you in the process. Try to run the setup on compatibility mode. You must mention what error or what message you are getting on the screen while running setup. You start with updating windows and then installing all essential stuff needed. There is also much difference among 32bit and 64bit edition so do not fail to verify that also.

Tech support at Muvee won't respond

I've sent three support tickets to muvee and no response. Very disappointed because it's a great piece of editing software. I paid for and downloaded the full version of muvee autoproducer6 on XP and when clicking on help, it says the file is not available. I've uninstalled it, reinstalled and still the same problem. Plus, I'm using an audio track that's 3 minutes long and when I add photos to turn it into a video, it cuts off at 1 1/2 minutes and loops back to the front of the audio. I can't get it to go the full 3 minutes of the audio track.

I'm frustrated. I can't even get the clean uninstall application from them. They will not respond. Can anyone help me?

re: Looking for full version of Muvee Autoproducer 6

I think the software is not compatible with Vista. It works well on XP. I was able to install that through compatibility mode settings but it did not really worked. When I try to load files it freezes. I performed fresh updates which screwed the system more.