Thread: New Hardware found message on every boot in Windows Vista

New Hardware found message on every boot in Windows Vista

Everytime when I turn my system on I am getting a new hardware found popup on my screen. This appear constantly. I checked in Device Manager and I cannot find anything in that. All devices looks to be installed. This a bit confusing that how does a new hardware keeps on appearing. I am having a Quad core system with Raid hard drive setup. And everything is working well. Recently I had installed BootIt NG in my system. So it does not looks that the error can be associated with that.

The add hardware wizard basically appears when there is some un-installed hardware in your system. It can be anything. It can be a usb drive, or printer, or lan port etc. So it is necessary that you must check properly if there is something pending. There can be some internal controller. Disconnect everything from your system. Do not attach any hardware or device and then restart your pc. Even if you find the same window then there are some internal controllers. You can go in bios and disable all those stuff which is not needed.