Thread: Windows Vista cannot load Audio drivers

Windows Vista cannot load Audio drivers

I had gone through number of post which deals with audio problem in Vista. I had not able to locate a right solution for that. Now I have a Gateway system. It is quiet old. I had bought two desktop speakers for it. Later on I upgraded to Vista, and it screwed up everything. There is no sound, there are tons of unlisted hardware in device manager, etc. I am bit agitated by seeing this that Vista cannot locate proper drivers. I am having the disc, but that it simply pop up error that this file is not valid or not compatible. So I am in a black hole know, and has nothing with me. I lost my XP disc, and Vista is not working. Any suggestion how can I make my life a bit easier. Thanks.

The driver that you are trying to install is a XP drivers due to which it is not working. There is nothing you can do here. You have to revert back on XP or simply find the Vista drivers. This are the two options you can go for. Windows update is not much helpful here. Before formatting your system it is always recommended that you keep the drivers ready with you. Because outdated drivers can cause this king of issue and ample of users came to know after formatting the system.