Thread: Driver "Sonic Solutions DLA" blocked due to compatibility issues

Driver "Sonic Solutions DLA" blocked due to compatibility issues

On every boot I am getting a weird error on my screen. It is about some Sonic Solutions DLA blocked and then Vista starts to search online solution for the same. I had never this this error before. It is very frequent. I had just a usb dvd player on my system before. And I am sure it is not responsible for this kind of error. Does anyone has any idea about this error. Why it comes and what are the cause of the same.

The issue lies with Roxio. Is there any related application in your system. You might need to uninstall it to fix the same. The reason you are getting error is because Sonic DLA is not at all compatible with Windows Vista. You can try to re-install Roxio again and check back. For start to get rid of this error you must try to remove Roxio products and then check again.

Sonic DLA allows you to burn file just by drag and drop. You can download this from web. I will advice you to locate Vista compatible drivers only. Because that is the only way you can find it working. And it is quiet associated with Roxio. You need a compatible application setup for Vista only. I am getting the same error and I downloaded the same from a popular download website. I installed it and the error was gone.

This is a common compatibility problem with Vista. Some internal drivers are common cause of issue. You must get rid of whatever mentioned or it will be bit irritating to fix the problem. Vista is lot more buggy with many drivers that you have. This error will only occur in your system if you had Roxio or any Sonic tool installed in your system. It is not compatible with Vista and due to which you are getting the error.

Guys...I just read all these posts and everyone is saying they have the solution to this problem. I'm probably crazy but I just dont see where it says how to solve this. Please help...

Thanks.

The only answer that is going to work here is removing Roxio from your system. It is the only thing which is causing the problem. There is a Roxio package installed in your system. Go check in control Panel. You might find something there. Other than this it is right that you can find a relative download on number of different websites. But it is better if you avoid them using.

Solution is finally here. I just did it and finally it's gone...

http://support.dell.com/support/topi...B73&l=en&s=gen

Did you checked the above Dell site. That is quiet helpful. I was getting the same error. I checked in Control Panel > Uninstall program and found Drag & Drop utility there. I removed it and the error was gone. This utility just help you to copy files from CD/DVD to your folder just by dragging it. So this can be simply ignored and Vista might be having some internal support for the same.