Thread: Vista drivers for pci\ven_1102&DEV_7003 devices

Vista drivers for pci\ven_1102&DEV_7003 devices

After upgrading to Windows Vista there are some series of unknown devices which are listed in Device Manager. Those are related to some PCI Bus 1, Device 7 function 1. I do not understand about it. What are they. I am not having any additional hardware connected to my system except a usb hub. I had never seen this on Windows XP. I tried to update the drivers through Windows Update but nothing was found. While I had checked properly everything in my system. Everything is working.

This looks to some kind of additional card in your system. Just open your system case and see whether there is any pci card on your motherboard. It can be a lan card, sound card or extra usb ports. You need to find drivers for them if you are going to use it or else you can ignore the same. I had seen a desktop which has similar devices and those were related to game port. If you are not using it then you can simply ignore the same.

Re: Vista drivers for pci\ven_1102&DEV_7003 devices

If you can give details of your system hardware then it is more better to give you solution. It is hard to find drivers if you are not aware about the motherboard. You can download the drivers from the official site of motherboard or system manufacturer. Or else you won't get access to anything. If you are finding difficult to find the board model then try to install CPUz in your system. This tool will give complete detail of each and every hardware in your system. Through the board model it is more easy to find the driver updates. I think you need chipset drivers.

Re: Vista drivers for pci\ven_1102&DEV_7003 devices

There are tons of popular download website from where you can get drivers. Or you can do one more thing. You can use a ready to use driver updater software. You can find ample of tools on the web for free. This tools are easy to install and provide you a huge database of free drivers. I am using Driver Inspector. Whenever there is a pending driver in the system this tool just update the same and there is no error at all. I do not really need to install the same manually or try to find it on web. The tool keeps my system updated from all latest drivers.