Thread: SpeedTouch 330 USB ADSL Modem Driver

SpeedTouch 330 USB ADSL Modem Driver

I have got myself a SpeedTouch modem and am trying to install it on my Vista system. I have tried many tricks to install it but it wont work. Hence I am trying to find a driver for this modem that will work on Windows Vista. Is there anyone who has got this SpeedTouch modem to work under Windows Vista, please let us know any solutions for same.

I have also got this speedtouch 330 modem that is running properly under my vista system. I have used the old drivers that is supplied in the CD which is given to me by the ISP. If you have a network card in your computer then check that Vista is able to recognize it properly. I was facing same problem when I tried to install Speedtouch software but the installation used to failed. When I checked in device manager then it used to tell me that the network card was not recognized by Vista and therefore it was not getting installed. I then used the method of pointing the location of the new hardware to the path of the network card drivers and it got eventually installed in the end. After that i reinstalled the speedtouch driver and then made an interner connection and the problem seems to have been disappeared. Hope that this method will work for every other user who is facing similar issue.