Thread: Pinnacle PCTV 110i TV tuner card

Pinnacle PCTV 110i TV tuner card

I have recently bought a new Pinnacle PCTV 110i TV tuner card that has come with a Dish TV connection which is setup via a set top box. I also got 2 cds with which is Pinnacle PCTV MediaCenter version 4.21 EU/AS/US/Windows XP 06/06 and Pinnacle Studio QuickStart Version 10 EE/SK/AS REV 10.5.2 Windows XP. Since I am using Windows Vista on my computer I first installed the softwares from the CD that I have got and then upgraded the same by downloading and installing it from the manufacturer's website. But when I tried to install it then it gave me an error message that “PCMLoader.exe is not loading”. Now I can see the setup menu but I cannot scan the channels and see them. Also when ever I start my computer then I get another message saying that “DeviceInstall.exe from Unidentified Publisher wants access to your computer - Allow / Cancel”. Can anyone tell me how do i solve this issue?

Re: Pinnacle PCTV 110i TV tuner card

I would recommend you to first uninstall all the drivers for the tv tuner card that you have from your computer. After that restart you computer and then download and install the latest version of the drivers that is available from here - http://cdn.pinnaclesys.com/SupportFi...10i/32_bit.zip. After that again reboot your pc and then check if this thing is working fine for you or not.