Thread: SoundMax Integrated Digital Audio

SoundMax Integrated Digital Audio

I have recently installed Windows Vista on my machine and right after that I am having issues with the sound. Normally, the sound works pretty fine but when ever the SoundMax Integrated Digital Audio driver is installed, then it gets removed automatically and the RealTek 97 Audio driver gets installed all by itself. So to remove the same driver, I have to go into Device Manager and then uninstall it and then search for any new hardware to reinstall the SoundMax drivers. Can anyone tell me how do I solve this case?

You could download a software called Driver Detective that locates and installs drivers quickly in your system. The main features of this software are:

• Research and diagnostic drivers: After you have installed Driver Detective then restart your PC, the software will analyze your operating system by detecting drivers that are absent and those who need updates.
    • Automatic updates: The software takes into account systematically new changes or the latest innovations from the net. The user will no longer have to do a lot of research to find the latest driver.
    • Research: The software has a database of over 15 million drivers for Windows. Thus, the user can find the drivers and update it in his system.

Additionally, you can even try to go to the manufacturer's website and download the drivers from their and install it on your pc.