Thread: Electronic Arts officializes SimCity Societies

Electronic Arts officializes SimCity Societies

The news is not obviously more really since the multiple “escapes” of the week spent, but Electronic Arts has just officialized the building site SimCity Societies about which we already spoke you on several occasions. The American editor assure us the name of the play first of all that certain persons in charge had however qualified the “provisional one”. Then, and to the great displeasure of certain players, it is indeed Tilted Mill which takes care of the project, Maxis being already quite occupied.

With the risk to disappoint many amateurs of the series, Electronic Arts connects then on the contents of protected sound. “Proposing a revolutionary whole of tools, SimCity Societies makes it possible to the players not only to build the towns of their dreams, but also to determine their culture and the social behaviors of the inhabitants. Build a cultural city, a haunted city, an ecologist city, a spiritual community or practically any type of company which you want! ”

Humble Rod, vice-president and studio chief of Sims division, insert the nail by indicating that "there is an incredible variety of cities to build in SimCity Societies". Sometimes, I create a city where the police force reigns as a Master and where the goods with nothing are trailed in centers of rehabilitation to come out from it suited to work. Other times, I create a community alive ecologist in the tropics, where the citizens cultivate their vegetables and respect the environment. ”

It is a question of more than 350 types of buildings, but the “serious one” of the series seems beaten in breach by the possibilities advanced throughout this official statement. It is thus a question “of creating a town of leisures decorated of large wheels, gingerbread houses and chocolate factories. Besides” the first series of twenty captures published by the editor confirms this orientation with a style moving away rather clearly from the precedents opus… Remain to know what that will give to the final one. Exit envisaged exclusively on PC during November 2007.

I believe that I will remain on the 4 part.

No chance that I will buy this sim city.

play with nut of construction of city without true management….

One would say especially of Roller Coaster Tycoon or the Park Topic: /