Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prince of Persia:Warrior Within - Save Point

Yeah the dualshock2 is standard ps2 input and the fake dualshock2's will need a usb convertor too (maybe you can mod them yourself cutting and joining some wires like you can with the xbox pad, no idea).

The vanilla logitech wingmans don't have analog and have only 6 buttons, but still I found them better for such games than a kb/mouse.
    There's a logitech wingman rumblepad as well for 2000.
    Don't get any of the wingmans though, lame build quality.

Then there's the logitech rumblepad2, it's the first pad to not get any bad use reviews.
    It's an exact copy of the dualshock2.
    But that would be > 1500 as well.

An analog gamepad using the serial port available for 900 or so keeps appearing in local shops, forgot brand name.
    But don't think the analog inputs will be as smooth + you need to swap with the printer everytime you want to use it.

I would suggest just make spend 2k for once, dualshock2 + usb covnertor is one of the best investments you can make.
    It will never break and pop looks set to get a lot more sequals, and the racing games are always there.
    Last edited by saumilsingh; 05-02-2005 at 02:05 PM.

hey theres a twin shock gamepad thats up for sale on bazee almost an exact replica of the dual shock2 ps2 gamepad...... heres the link http://www.baazee.com/jsp/BidForm.js...adeId=28656076
    it seems pretty good and the guy whose selling it is saying its awesome
    but seems like the guys a cheat (yeah nothing new for bazee) as this ones available for around 650 something in delhi
    and its available in vizag for 700 im planning to buy it ( anyone here in ta using one of these ?? any feed back would be helpful) cause im really sick and tired of my stupid logitech wingman rumblepad the analog sticks dont wrk and the key placement is really awkward and uncomfertable if u wana play games like pop2 and silent hill series.
    I know You're A Self Made Man Its Nice Of You To Take The Blame

I could make a monkey out of you But why should i take All the credit

no apllication data?

well guys i looked where u said and i have no apliccation data itd be great if u could

smile pop:warrior within

hi there,

the same prob appeared in my sys,i just checked out for a new crack like no cd crack just download and paste in newly installed game folder iam sure most probably it might work because some games doesn't have actual crack.
    try downloading crack from "megagames.com" web site the section is pc fixes.bye try it and play it man its one of the superb game

hi rocky thankx for ur save files bcoz i lost my files. but i need some more help to complete this game i traped at the part of a game where the titile 'The Face of Time Sacred caves present' at the point the mask appear on the back side of the gate and the other one is half close. plz tell me how can i get off from this point. i am not getting my way. so plz help me.

sad

Quote Originally Posted by techmaster View Post
    hey thanks man.it happens even after i restart the game i tried changing my drivers too but no use.
    The saved game folder is located at
    C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\POPWWPROFILES
    (Application data folder maybe hidden)
    i will need the whole of popwwprofiles folder after you save at the 1st save point.
    i put the dowloaded save game's there put nothing happend(in the game)wtf i've been doing wrong..please help
    http://forums.techarena.in/images/icons/sad.gif
    sad

Re: Prince of Persia:Warrior Within - Save Point

Quote Originally Posted by Rockyme2002 View Post
    here u go dude. i started playin it 4 days ago nd cudnt stop til i finishd .the game is totally immersive if u like the moves n traps n swings n stuf latr on.nd there r two endings.the story is just awesome if u get it nd the endings r just worth the time.

waiting for prince of persia 3.
    Can any one post the PoP2 saved games once more....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12