Thread: How to unlock Lost in Nightmares in Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition

How to unlock Lost in Nightmares in Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition

I have played Resident Evil 5 on my Xbox 360 for hundreds of hours but now with the DLc being added to the pc version for this game, I am trying to unlock "Lost in Nightmares" episode without any success. I have already played this game till Chapter 3-2 now and I still dont see this Lost in Nightmares getting unlocked in the Extras menu? So, does anyone have any idea why this chapter is not unlocking or is there any other way to unlock it? Thanks

Re: How to unlock Lost in Nightmares in Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition

There was an update released for Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition game, so you reached 3-1 before the update or after applying the new update? I think that you will need to beat the whole missions of Chapter 3 and then only you will see the "Lost in Nightmares" chapter unlocked in the extra menus. It could be also possible that the dlc might unlock on a tough level and not on veteran level. Hope this helps you out.
    With great power comes great responsibility - Spiderman's Uncle

The Greatest Sig Ever

Even I am thinking that once you complete the whole Chapter 3 missions then the DLC will unlock. Also I hope that you have purchased the Gold Edition of Resident Evil 5 and not the normal one which doesnt include the 2 DLCs. The 2nd DLC also gets unlocked when you complete the whole game. I am right now playing this game at chapter 2, once I will complete it then I will let you know when the DLCs get unlocked.

I would suggest you to copy any save game files from the previous Resident Evil 5 game and see if it unlocks the DLC. If this is not working then you will probably have to complete the game over again to unlock all the dlc in the gold edition. For many people "Lost In Nightmares" chapter got unlocked after clearing the Chapter 3-1. After clearing the whole game another DLCs called Mercenaries Reunion and Desperate Escape will be unlocked.