Thread: Assassin's Creed Rogue crashes after first cutscene

Assassin's Creed Rogue crashes after first cutscene

I had pre-ordered Assassin's Creed Rogue on my pc for quite some time and today it was finally released. After installing it, the game launches fine but when I am trying to play the stories, then after the first cutscene where the eagle flies the game everytime crashes to the main menu. I have all the latest graphics drivers installed in my pc and all other games are running fine. Does anyone know how to stop this annoying problem so that I can play the game? Thank you

Re: Assassin's Creed Rogue crashes after first cutscene

Have you tried to verify integrity of game Cache and checked if that works:
    1. Load Steam
    2. From the Library section, right-click on the game and select Properties from the menu.
    3. Select the Local files tab and click the Verify integrity of game cache... button.
    4. Steam will verify the game's files - this process may take several minutes.
    5. Once the process is completed, the Check Window will automatically exit.

Source: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_...2037-QEUH-3335

I am facing some different issue where the DLC is missing in Assassins Creed Rogue. I have purchased the Deluxe Edition of this game and have also checked in the store page that has listed that it comes with the 2 missions listed in the templar pack and it seems not to be listed in any other DLCs. But Steam says that I have not purchased the templar pack? So can anyone tell me whether this is a bug or something else is required to get the DLC? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Caitlyn View Post
    I am facing some different issue where the DLC is missing in Assassins Creed Rogue. I have purchased the Deluxe Edition of this game and have also checked in the store page that has listed that it comes with the 2 missions listed in the templar pack and it seems not to be listed in any other DLCs. But Steam says that I have not purchased the templar pack? So can anyone tell me whether this is a bug or something else is required to get the DLC? Thanks
    It looks me that you will need to complete this game further or fully until you can unlock the Fort missions. For this you will have to complete the mission of Fort de Sable most probably and there is a chest inside the Fort with all the items from both the packs. In the store page they have already mentioned this "Completion of the Siege of Fort de Sable is required in order to generate and unlock the chest that contains all items in the Explorer Pack and Master Templar pack".