Thread: Resident Evil HD Remaster graphics issue, 10 FPS only?

Resident Evil HD Remaster graphics issue, 10 FPS only?

I have played Resident Evil in the 90's on the first gaming console of Sony Playstation and really loved it. With the release of Resident Evil HD Remaster I was really excited and so I immediately bought it on my pc. After installing it successfully when I started this game I was getting only 5-6 fps at the most. When I lowered the graphics to the minimum then I got a maximum of only 10 FPS. I dont understand what kind of port is this made of? I am playing this on a dual core CPU and 4GB RAM which is its minimum requirement? Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Resident Evil HD Remaster graphics issue, 10 FPS only?

I have heard that the background animations used in Resident Evil HD Remaster is locked at 30fps. So this game would be uplayable on 60fps since it was designed to be played at 30fps only. You can feel how slow this game really is, so how do you intend to benefit from 60fps at all? There are so many old games remade with 30fps in mind because these games are not going to benefit from a higher framerate.

You will atleast require a Intel Core i7-2600k CPU, 16GB RAM and video card like HD 7970 to get 60FPS or higher from Resident Evil HD Remaster game. Dont expect to get this framerates on a dual core CPU at all. This game doesnt really need a lot of improvements for getting high fps rates. You can easily try to lock your framerate to 30 or 60fps in the game options or else you can also keep it unlocked and get over 100fps but with only a powerful machine.

I am able to run this game on 60fps with all the graphics options maxed and only the AA filers turned off. If I am maxing out the AA but keeping the textures lower as well as the shadows will make the game to run smoother with 30fps option enabled. I am also using a Intel HD4600 onboard graphics on the motherboard. There were some users who got higher than 120fps but those were using a high end gaming computer build.