Thread: Escape from Durgesh Prison DLC crashing Far Cry 4 game

Escape from Durgesh Prison DLC crashing Far Cry 4 game

I have recently downloaded the Escape from Durgesh Prison DLC on my computer from Steam and have installed it in the same folder where Far Cry 4 is installed. Whenever I am trying to start Far Cry 4 then it will instantly crash with an error message saying that "Far Cry 4 has stopped working". I have checked that I have the latest directx and graphics card driver installed in my machine and all other games are running fine. So why is this game not running properly? Any ideas

Re: Escape from Durgesh Prison DLC crashing Far Cry 4 game

Even for me the DLC seems to be unplayable. I am constantly getting random crashes with the new patch 1.7.0 patch that I have installed. I am also getting disconnected every now and then in co-op. Previous 1.6.0 patch was working fine. Because of the crash I have to restart the whole DLC mission again and again. The worst part is that if we die then we have to play from the starting of the DLC all over again.

Re: Escape from Durgesh Prison DLC crashing Far Cry 4 game

Well, can you try to delete your profile file or folder from "My Documents" and see if that helps. It seems that this new Escape from Durgesh Prison DLC is kind of glitchy. If still this doesnt work then you will have to reinstall the whole game again and then install the latest patch and after that install the add-on DLC. You dont even have to complete the whole Far Cry 4 game to play this DLC, as it can be started from the options given on the right hand side directly on the main menu of this game.