Thread: What is the release date of New Nintendo 3DS XL

What is the release date of New Nintendo 3DS XL

There is lot of news about New Nintendo 3DS XL but there is no confirmation that when this is going to come in the market. It looks like in the ear of consoles this type of portable gaming console are not working so well and they are also not performing well. So here I am trying to find out the actual release date and the features of this new console. But yet not able to find anything. Also I am not sure about the cost of the upcoming console. What are the benefits and features of the same.

Re: What is the release date of New Nintendo 3DS XL

It is going to be coming in the month of January. I had found the date as Jan 14 but yet I am not able to get any details about the same. It was announced in August 2014 and since last year there is no update on the same. The console will appear in US markets in the month of February. It might be in the second week and the cost is around $ 200. I hope with this the console company should also release a few new games which really matters a lot.

Re: What is the release date of New Nintendo 3DS XL

New Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo 3DS XL is the latest portable game consoles. And this will be really amazing with many extra thing that would make the console a lot more better model. I had seen a in the picture there will be extra buttons and joystick on the same so that you can play games in more comfortable way. The cost here is right. It might be around $200. I hope the console brings a lot of new thing that will attract kids mostly. Because today we can see many are drawn towards consoles.