Thread: Where to find a good WatchDogs trainer

Where to find a good WatchDogs trainer

I am stuck on a mission and I am unable to move ahead. I want some help here to find a right trainer that can help me to play games in more effective manner. I am getting stuck at one place and it is getting very tough as new level appears. I want some help here through which I can play and make this game work in lot more better. I want to finish up this soon so that I can play and go ahead with some other game. I am not having a very great internet speed where I can watch videos for every level.

Re: Where to find a good WatchDogs trainer

There are trainers on the web but I am not realy sure which one is going to work. It is necessary that you keep your antivirus on. Because most of this trainer has virus in them and if you don't scan them properly you will face issue. For trainers I think the most popular one is Mr.Antifun. This guy gives the best trainers. I had downloaded one for spider man which works like charm. The character gets unlimited health on the same and then it becomes very easy to play game.

Re: Where to find a good WatchDogs trainer

I had downloaded one and it works well. I got that from Google. Just try looking for 1.03 edition which is quiet a new one and works well with Watch Dogs.It is not really a very complicated game to play. You just have to figure out a few things in that. Most you are going to get is nice health on it. Or you can download new save game files and unlock all the chapters in it. That is also a easier way to unlock all the chapters and play a final chapter or replay them.