Thread: Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes crash to desktop

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes crash to desktop

I have recently installed this latest game called Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes without any problems. But soon after launching the game playing for few minutes, the game crashes to desktop every now and then. I have all the latest graphics card drivers already installed in my machine. All other games are running properly. I even tried to reinstall the game but still am facing the same problem. Can anyone tell me how do I solve this problem? Thanks

Re: Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes crash to desktop

Even I was facing this same problem while playing this game. There were many others as well who used to get the crashing problem and they suggested that it was an issue with the Logitech gear or something. So, after I deleted the driver program completely from my computer, now the game is running just find. You could even try to disable any other Logitech Pad from the device manager if you dont want to remove the drivers completely and check if that works.

Yes, it seems that this crashing problem is happening because of any usb gamepads that is connected to the computer. After I disabled one of my USB gamepads from my pc, the game was launching just fine and it was not crashing as well when I was playing it. But before this, the game was not able to open at all. Seems that this game is not optimized with any gamepads and until a patch is released, we will have to stick to play with keyboard and mouse.

If still nothing is working, then try to verify the game cache and see if that works:
    1. Completely exit Steam
    2. Right-click on the shortcut which you use to launch Steam
    3. Select "Run as Administrator"
    4. Launch Steam again and continue to the section of this article titled "Verify integrity of game cache"

More information is given here - https://support.steampowered.com/kb_...2037-QEUH-3335