Thread: Windows 10 Crashed while playing CSGO

Windows 10 Crashed while playing CSGO

There is some problem in my pc. I am not able to figure out what. But there is some issue. I had recently installed Counter Strike Global Offensive. And this thing is constantly crashing the entire system. When I try to connect to any online service it freezes. I hit the Alt + F4 key constantly to turn it off. But it does not work. And then I get a blue-screen at the end. Sometime ti works well but sometime it just gives me this problem. I am not able to figure out what is the reason behind this and how to fix it.

Re: Windows 10 Crashed while playing CSGO

There can be multiple reason behind this. It can be due to outdated drivers. You have to update that first and check out back. You can find the drivers on the official site of your motherboard or gpu manufacturer. Just do that first. And if it still crash then you have to try running the game on compatibly mode. That will also help you. You can choose Windows 7 as the default compatibility model and then run the game. If still it fails then I think the game does not support this new operating system.

Re: Windows 10 Crashed while playing CSGO

You can find more information on that inside Event Viewer. In that there is a description column where the detail about the error is mentioned. And then you can troubleshoot it. It will surely work and will give you a decent output. I also think that this is related to outdated drivers. And once you go ahead and update the same this will start working. For gaming Windows 10 is not really a good platform. It is a kind of pain to work on the same. It keeps on crashing on regular application usage also.