Thread: Which gaming console will be best for kids

Which gaming console will be best for kids

I want to buy a new gaming console for my kids. I want to buy which an teach my kids more rather exposing them to violence. I had seen a lot of games on ps4 and on other consoles. Most of them are based on murder plot, thief, extreme violence, nudity, etc. I do not want the kids to learn this things at a very early age. I thought about a psp first. But I cannot find a quiet nice games on it. I want to buy a console here. Right-now I had decided to go for PS4 with a few family games on it. Will it be worth or there is some other choice left.

Re: Which gaming console will be best for kids

If you want games for fun and especially for kids then there is nothing better than Wii U. This one is the best console which has its own league of games. It does not promote extreme violence. Most of the games that you will find on the same will be family based games. Compare to Xbox and PS4, Wii U is having low amount of games but will be great for day to day fun. You can buy a entire bundle of games on this and you have many choices also. It is also not a very costly console. You can go with the motion control accessories for more fun.

Re: Which gaming console will be best for kids

Yes I will also recommend you to go for Wii U games if you need something less extreme for kids. There is a Wii bundle pack on the web that gives you information on various games. Like a recently popular game is Super Smash Bro. There is games like Mario Kart, Legend of Zelda, etc. This are quiet nice games which are not very extreme when its comes to gameplay. There are tons of sports and party games also. Each of this are having levels where a entire family can play and enjoy. You can check the game list on the official site.