Thread: Counter-Strike Global Offensive crash while connecting to online server

Counter-Strike Global Offensive crash while connecting to online server

I am trying to play Counter-Strike Global Offensive. It has a option through which I can find online servers. There is one with AWP. I clicked on that and it took sometime to download a few files. Once it is done I clicked to play the game. But it just crashed. I am not able to figure out why this thing is crashing. I tried a lot here to make it work but it keeps on failing. The game just crash and there is no error at all. When I double click on the shortcut icon to launch the game I am getting a message that csgo.exe is stopped working.

Re: Counter-Strike Global Offensive crash while connecting to online server

For playing online you need a good bandwidth. Or else the game will not work and it will keep on getting crashed. You must have a good internet connection for the same.Compare to that playing on lan network is lot more easier. Because in this you dont have to worry about the entire bandwidth. It is essential that you must try playing it on lan. Some servers are having high latency due to which the game does not work and will keep on crashing. Just try checking out other servers and see whether it is working or not.

Re: Counter-Strike Global Offensive crash while connecting to online server

I got this issue due to my security software. I do not understand why every time it keeps on deleting the file. I tired a lot to resolve the problem but it was not working. Later on I disabled the antivirus and then test it and it started working. So here you have to do two things. First either turn off the antivirus while playing the game or simply add the .exe file of your cs go game under the exception list and then test back. It will start working. If there is any kind of Trojan or malware in that then this kind of issue will be common.