Thread: Out of memory error on PS4 while playing Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Out of memory error on PS4 while playing Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

When I am trying to play Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare I am getting out or memory error on the console. I am having a PS4. The error code is Out of Memory 26. The game does not work after that. I also tried to turn it off but it looks the game stuck at some point. I want some help here through which I can fix this thing. I do not think the game disc is damage or has some kind of problem. I had tried a lot to fix the same but it fails to work. I also checked in the game settings where everything looks ok.

Re: Out of memory error on PS4 while playing Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

I am also dealing with the same kind of issues. But it does not comes early. After playing around 5 to 6 matches the game crash with the error. There is just Out Of Memory Error 26 error on the screen. I turn off the console for few time. Later on I start the game again and it starts working. But again after 5 or 6 matches the same thing crash and I am unable to get any output form the same. I want some help here to fix this thing. I had tried a lot but nothing works. I am not able to figure out what is the reason behind this. And there is no patch for the same.

Re: Out of memory error on PS4 while playing Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

The actual cause of this error is related to split screen. When you are playing game online and when you are trying to use split screen the error appear and the game will crash. When you get the error just turn off your console for sometime. Let it cool down for few minutes and then start playing back again. I am quiet sure that it will start working and you will be able to get a proper output form the same. If you are getting this frequently then check for new firmware updates for your console.