Thread: How to fix service not available error on Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

How to fix service not available error on Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

I am having some problem with playing Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare on my pc. When I try to start a Multiplayer match I am getting a service not available error. This is bit weird. Because my friends are simply not getting this problem. I had tried a lot here to fix this thing but it failed. I also connected my system to the lan network. As I was before on the wireless network. But each time when I try to make connection it keeps on giving me this service not available error message. I want some help here to fix this problem.

Re: How to fix service not available error on Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

There is no fix for that. There are few users who are getting the problem. But this game is working well most of the time in other systems. You can try re-installing the game if you want. I think this issue is related to some kind of network problem. So you have to start working on that. Like updating the drivers, configuring the IP stuff, etc. When you are on the lan network ensure that your account is not restricted. Sometime there is connectivity limitation imposed by Windows network. You have to ask the admin to check it.

Re: How to fix service not available error on Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

When you get the error on your screen you have to wait back. Do not click on the OK. This message comes with a expire time. When it is expired it will go off and the game will connect to the game server. Right-now the game developer is working on a patch to resolve this issue.But yet it is not out int he market. This patch will resolve a lot of problem. But it is not out here. You can start with a few basic troubleshooting first and I am quiet sure that will be more than enough to resolve the issue.