Thread: Call of Duty: Advance Warfare lags a lot on multiplayer gaming

Call of Duty: Advance Warfare lags a lot on multiplayer gaming

I am trying to play Call of Duty: Advance Warfare with my friends on the lan network. I am having console while others are having a pc edition. I had seen that after connecting when I start a level the game lags a lot. It gets very annoying to play this game. I had tried a lot to fix it but it is not helping. I am having a very good router. My friends are connected on the network through wifi. I had played a older version of COD before in the same way and it worked well. Call of Duty: Advance Warfare is giving performance issues. Want fix for that.

Re: Call of Duty: Advance Warfare lags a lot on multiplayer gaming

Instead of playing the game on a wifi network it is best to choose a wired network. That means just get a long Ethernet cable and ask your friend to connect to your router through that. That will give you a more stable output. There are chances that the wireless bandwidth is falling and due to that you are getting the issue. You must have a high bandwidth for playing the game. Try testing that once. IF the game works well on the lan network then you have to play games on it.

Re: Call of Duty: Advance Warfare lags a lot on multiplayer gaming

You can do some chances in your router to fix the problem. Like you can turn in Universal Plug and Play. After enabling this you have to turn off Port Forwarding for the same. Then try to play the game back again. It might work. IF this does not help then just turn off Universal Plug and Play and turn on port forwarding and then test back. It is also good to add a Static IP to your console so that it will be easier for others to find the game server. This lagging issue is usually related to the wifi bandwidth. Ask your friends to sit near to the router.