Thread: Assassin's Creed Unity unlocked already

Assassin's Creed Unity unlocked already

I have checked some random post on different forums and even on Steam that Assassin's Creed Unity for pc is already unlocked for few gamers without any reason. Some people who got the retail copy are already playing this game not only on PC but also on consoles. The games who bought it from Steam are already able to preload for a day and will start playing at 12:00 PST. So, I was also wondering if the game that I pre-ordered from uPlay can be unlocked soon or right now, so that we can also enjoy this game early.

Re: Assassin's Creed Unity unlocked already

It literally shows how little Ubisoft cares about their direct customer who purchase the gamefrom uPlay. People should now recognize the importance of first come, first service and should get games from other download platforms like Steam or even via retail. In some other country this game is going to launch on 13 November 2014 and players over there will still have to wait for 2-3 days to get their hands on this game.

Most of the companies are now letting their fans know when the game is going to be released via twitter or whatever other social platforms in the market. I have heard that Ubisoft is getting worse day by day. Their main issue is their customer relations. I actually got Assassins Creed Unity with the Nvidia promotion and still it is not showing up in the library yet. I hope that it starts appearing soon in the library so that I can play it quickly like others as well.

The main thing is that whenever you buy a Ubisoft game on Steam platform then you are never going to get the uPlay key until the time you are first able to launch the game. This has been like ages for the uPlay. Since this game will launch at 12am PST on Steam then you will get the key at that time only. You will never get preloads from uPlay since they have not done it before. But this is the first game that has even been pre-loaded but for specific regions only.