Thread: How to play Angry Bird Transformer on PC

How to play Angry Bird Transformer on PC

I am playing Angry Bird Transformer on a friends tablet. It is Samsung Galaxy Tab 3. The game works really well and it looks amazing to me. After a long time the game is being modified and provided a new type of gameplay which quiet matters. I have to return the tablet back and I am not having a device on which I can play it. I want to know that is it possible to play the same on a pc. I had seen some software but I never used it. I am having a Windows 7 64bit pc with 4GB RAM and a 512GB Nvidia gpu.

Re: How to play Angry Bird Transformer on PC

For that you have to install a Android emulator. And then you can play the game. It works well if you are having a good graphic card. I had tested Real Racing three on Andy Android Emulator. I am having a Nvidia 650Ti boost 2GB. The game works amazing. And higher ram means faster performance. You can still test. Angry Bird Transformer is not a hd game. It will work on your regular configuration. But the emulator might take some time to load it.

Re: How to play Angry Bird Transformer on PC

The best emulator according to me is Bluestack. I do not think you can find anything better than this. This emulator comes loaded with amazing app compatibility and it works well. Angry Bird Transformer will work well and I am playing this on my Core i3 pc with 2GB ram and Intel HD 4000 graphics. It works very well. Just install this and then sign in with your Gmail id. And then download the game on your pc and start playing. You can use your mouse for shooting.