Thread: What is the maximum size of Call of Duty: Advance Warfare

What is the maximum size of Call of Duty: Advance Warfare

I am looking for the game size of Call of Duty: Advance Warfare for pc edition. From last few months I had seen that the game size keeps on increasing up slowly. The higher it is, the most complicated will be download it. Because I do not think everyone on the planet is having a high speed internet connection. And there is a FUP limit also that limit the download. At some forums I had seen that the size of this game might be around 15GB or sometime. Which an come in two or three DVD max.

Re: What is the maximum size of Call of Duty: Advance Warfare

High end games are huge in size which is not easy to for download. And buying them in the DVD format will be better. But preserving them is complicated. There was one site that report that this game will come in 6 DVD's total. Which is quiet a huge size and it will not be easy to manage. Because 6 DVD's means more than 20GB of data. I am not able to figure out why this games is so high in size. It will be complicated for people to download it.

Re: What is the maximum size of Call of Duty: Advance Warfare

Yes this game is very high in size that will be around 40GB on the PlayStation itself. And for the xbox also the same size. And for pc this version will be sold on 6 DVD in different part. This is surely going to consume a high installation time. Once you are done with one disc you have to insert other and so on. The DVD that are sold will be normal one. If you are having a blu ray payer then you might get this one in one blu ray DVD of a 50GB capacity.