Thread: Any new tower defense games coming up on Android

Any new tower defense games coming up on Android

Are there any new game coming up on Android. I am trying to look out some new games under Tower Defense. There are some old one which I had played and I am quiet bored with that. It looks Tower Defense games are not so popular among game developer. They are not making anything in this category. What I can find a lot of games based on reacting and running. That's it. There are social games also which might not work well on my tablet. I had played a few game by COM2US which is quiet nice. And compare to them I had not yet able to get any good tower defense games. I hope there will be a new list releasing soon on this.

Re: Any new tower defense games coming up on Android

I am not sure about any new one, but I can give you list of the existing popular games in the market. That you can checkout once. If you need some sci-fi type tower defense game then just have a look on Anomaly 2. It is a paid game and will let you to get a lot of advance features. It allow you to load ample of new weapon and block the enemies. It is a high graphic game which is worth to try out. I will recommend you to test this out once. Just try this game. I am not sure whether there is a free edition available for this or not. But you can try checking out this on Google Play. If not then you can try some other games.

Anomaly 2 is a huge game. It is quiet advance and the entire game size is around 1GB. You can checkout a game-play video of the same on YouTube to get more general idea on the same. There is one more thing you can try out. You can wait for Star Wars: Galactic Defense. This game is just announced and it will be soon coming up on Android. It is a pure tower defense game with lot of advance possibilities. It will have nice weapons and space vehicles. There is no demo available for that. The game will be coming soon and will work on high end tablets only. So you must have good gpu for the same. Or else int wont work.

Fieldrunners is never boring.